Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our copyright policy and disclaimer, govern Resources Development Partners Limited’s relationship with you in relation to this website.
The term ‘RDP’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is, 4 Reading Road, Pangbourne, Berkshire, RG8 7LY. RDP Fund Management LLP was incorporated (under the name Resources Services Capital LLP) on 6th October 2005. Our partnership number is OC 315527 and VAT number is 111 258848. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without RDP’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
RDP Fund Management LLP is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in the United Kingdom. Past performance is not indicative of future performance. The value of investments may go down as well as up and investors may not get back the amount originally invested. Tax benefits associated with investments may change with investor circumstance or legislation. The information contained in this website does not constitute an offer of, or an invitation to apply for securities in any jurisdiction where such an offer or invitation is unlawful, or in which the person making such an offer is not qualified to do so.
This website and its content is copyright of Resources Development Partners Limited – © Resources Development Partners Limited 2011. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited, without prior consent, other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission:
- present information found on this website as your own
- distribute or commercially exploit the content
- transmit or store the content in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- Edit, or change in any way, information presented in this website
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from this website
What are cookies
Cookies are vital for allowing users access to pages on our website that require a login.
Cookies cannot be used to identify you personally.
By using this website you consent to cookies being used. If you do not consent, you must disable cookies or refrain from using this website.